- Damascus Old Mill is taking every precaution to protect the health and safety of our customers and guests.
- All employees are wearing masks. Guests ages 10 or over are required by the State of Virginia to wear a face covering to keep all customers and staff safe.
- Staff has increased routine cleaning efforts, sanitizing common areas including lobby, hallways, elevators, etc.
- In rooms we are providing single-serve, throw away items for hotel guests.
- Guests are encouraged to maintain 6 feet or more between persons and practice frequent hand washing or use of sanitizer.
- Sanitizer stations are placed throughout the building for guests.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Virginia FAQ: https://www.virginia.gov/